Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 91101103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,047 of 1047

Thread: The World is Shit; It's Fucking Shit

Come on, you two are fucking with me.

Like...the weather covers the earth...so like if it is 10 to 20 degrees warmer for you, it is probably the same across the globe...and that results in things like Tornadoes, and Floods, and Hurricanes, or abnormally hot summers that kill dogs and kids left in cars...

Climate change? Thing impacting the whole earth? Not just Drew's morning commute?

Any of that ringing a bell?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I'm loving it. Fuck 8-9 months of snowy deep freeze hellscape weather.
    I'd really prefer neither. When I was a kid, we actually had pleasant spring and autumn weather for half the year.
    Now it's like coming out of a freezer and straight into a microwave.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Come on, you two are fucking with me.

Like...the weather covers the earth...so like if it is 10 to 20 degrees warmer for you, it is probably the same across the globe...and that results in things like Tornadoes, and Floods, and Hurricanes, or abnormally hot summers that kill dogs and kids left in cars...

Climate change? Thing impacting the whole earth? Not just Drew's morning commute?

Any of that ringing a bell?
    I'm sure when much of North America was covered in Ice during the Ice Ages people further south weren't too concerned.

I'm sure they couldn't grasp basic math either. Do you have a point?

5. Yes my point is I'm going to have to deal with -40 temperatures for a significant portion of the upcoming months so fuck off and let me enjoy what remains of the summer. OK?

6. The warming of the earth is actually making winters colder in a lot of places. It's not just a simple linear shift.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Yeah, but you live in Canada. That is how it is suppose to be.
    Definitely not the whole thing. The Okanagan desert region where I used to go camping every year might as well be California.