Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 384850515253545666 ... LastLast

Thread: The World is Shit; It's Fucking Shit

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There are examples of failed integration but the instances are less (in Canada I can point to the refusal of assimilation by the many of the Tamil population ).
    That seems to happen more when a large number people are fleeing wartorn areas and concentrate somewhere new (like Sri Lankan Tamils in Ontario). Those immigrants are more concerned with escaping their original country than becoming part of a new culture.

2. Turns out Grizzly and Polar bears can mate. Edit: looks like all bears can mate and produce offspring with the exception of panda bears
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 02 May 2016 at 10:52 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    P-Grizzle
    Really?

4. He just dropped his mixtape, too.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. It's not really a hybrid. Grizzlies and polar bears are just two different subspecies of brown bear.

6. What about bison x taurus?

7. It's probably delicious.

what about tigers and lions?

9. They can't produce viable offspring.

90% of bison have cattle DNA a bit like Neanderthals.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Really?
    Grolar bear is the clear winner.