Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 394951525354555767 ... LastLast

Thread: The World is Shit; It's Fucking Shit

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Turns out Grizzly and Polar bears can mate. Edit: looks like all bears can mate and produce offspring with the exception of panda bears
    Pandas aren't bears.

2. Well, that's an awfully mean thing to say.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursid_hybrid
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    It's not really a hybrid. Grizzlies and polar bears are just two different subspecies of brown bear.
    Are you sure about that? Considering how word definitions change from person to person, politically, you could be right. Otherwise you may be confusing the grizzly & brown bear, as both are classified as arctos.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I'm not really sure. The rules of speciation seem to be in constant flux. I know that all of those big bears used to be considered one species because they can all produce fertile offspring of either sex with one another, and they have overlapping habitats and naturally intermix, but maybe there's something genetic that differentiates them.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Well, that's an awfully mean thing to say.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursid_hybrid
    Apparently my info is old. They used to be classified in the same family as raccoons. Red pandas still are.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    http://aplus.com/a/trans-teen-corey-...42b9a39c4f5db5

pretty good example of the kinds of kids the bathroom bill will hurt

The sad thing is that the people pushing for it can look at it and be completely unaffected
    My only issue with this is the kid is only 14. There really should be a starting age limit before you decide to do something like that. At 14 you're still a fucking kid who has no real idea how the world works.

Edit: Before FE starts QQing with the lgbt card, I'm generally saying this is that the kid is going to have to deal with a lot of shit that comes with doing something like this. There's going to be a lot hate, shaming, and overall cruel shit thrown at this kid because of it. The mom is a total shitheel for going along with it because while some people will cheer and play the "That kid is a hero" card, There's going to be a lot of people attacking this kid from the getgo.

You can slice it however you want but a 14 year old kid isn't emotionally or physically mature enough yet to deal with all the things that's going to come from it.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 03 May 2016 at 04:28 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. We might want to ask someone who made the decision later in life if they would have wanted to at 14? Or find someone who is cisgen now that was transgen at 14?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    We might want to ask someone who made the decision later in life if they would have wanted to at 14? Or find someone who is cisgen now that was transgen at 14?
    Maybe but I just honestly feel that a child can't make a logical choice like this at a young age. This isn't them wanting to see about skipping school or not doing their homework. A choice like this needs to be made when you're older and more then willing to deal with the positive and negative issues that this choice will make. Hell I doubt that kid has even grown pubes yet. All I can see from this is the kid's mother shielding them from everything all the while supporting it while saying "Everyone will accept you as you are." which sadly in the real world isn't even close to the truth.

9. But legit question: how many people are transgendered only temporarily?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    But legit question: how many people are transgendered only temporarily?
    I really don't know and to be honest I doubt anyone cares that much.