Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 405052535455565868 ... LastLast

Thread: The World is Shit; It's Fucking Shit

1. But, that's the point. If Jack wanting to be Jill at 12, 14, 16 never changes at 40, then there is no negative outcome, but if 20% of Jacks wanting to be Jill at 12 changes at 16 and they no longer want to be Jill, then you have a problem.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    But legit question: how many people are transgendered only temporarily?
    I read that studies have said the number is quite high.

3. Are you quoting Ted Cruz or are you serious? I have not really followed this at all.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Every article on Huffington Post should have "myths" in the title.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    That article doesn't actually address the question.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25231780

"only 6 to 23 percent of boys and 12 to 27 percent of girls treated in gender clinics showed persistence of their gender dysphoria into adulthood."

7. Thank you.

The Huffington Post might as well be Entertainment Tonight.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

"Mr. Cahill exercised seven hours a day, burning 8,000 to 9,000 calories according to a calorie tracker the show gave him."

thats another problem with that show

How is someone suppose to do that when they go home?

10. They're losing huge amounts of weight in a very small amount of time. Of course there are going to be repercussions.