Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7787899091929395 ... LastLast

Thread: The World is Shit; It's Fucking Shit

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    there is waste though

It isn't unusual for American doctors to have completely unnecessary tests done so they can get the pay they expect for a visit

Insurance only wants to pay $10 for a $75 shot? Add some other tests on there so the nurses can get paid and the lights kept on
    Also known as we need to rule things out and people are sue-happy, so if they don't cover their asses about even the smallest stuff the legal system will jump down the doctor's throat. It's our own fault.

2. I'm not arguing it isn't efficient. I don't consider medical spending "waste". I think when people hear that term they immediately think public healthcare isn't needed.

Ok.

The definition of something being inefficient implies that there is unnecessary waste.

It's the definition of the word.

4. Google gives me more options in use other than waste such as "failing to make the best use of time or resources" So in this use, knowing wasting implies no purpose and that association isn't intended, I would opt for that particular definition.

As a TLDR follow up let me say you know what I mean fuck off.

You never studied peter, you can't use Google as a source

I know what you mean but you're just wrong.

No system is going to achieve 100% efficiency. There is always waste because humans, or friction, or whatever. Our healthcare system is a real mess though.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 28 Jun 2016 at 09:30 AM.

This article is a pretty good example of why the US does not need free college

http://jezebel.com/all-the-greedy-yo...aign=tuesdayPM

Ignoring the SJW dialog in every other paragraph, it does a good job of explaining how it will further disatvantage minorities: White and/or wealthy families will have more money to burn on stricter admissions standards.

If you think race relations are bad now, just wait until states start closing legacy schools and turning upper middle class kids away.

9. I'm afraid I don't follow. The argument there is white entitlement. How that correlates to free college, I don't get.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. White people voting for a candidate who supports free college---->they think in turn they will benefit and not have to suffer from muh debt!!!111---->surprise motherfucker, he meant free state college for those whose parents aren't white and rich, your art degree from a private institution is still expensive and worthless
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread