Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7282848586878890100 ... LastLast

Thread: The World is Shit; It's Fucking Shit

I mean, we want a car that decides to hit a tree instead of a pile of children, no? The tradeoff is that if you're in the car you gotta eat it. If you're standing next to the kids you'll be good. So it goes.

2. Cut to: millionaires riding around in suvs full of rented children while flexing their bionic arms.

3. The title of this thread just became a little more accurate.

4. In all honesty I enjoy driving too much to want a car that's only self driving regardless of who it's programmed to kill, but it would be great for when I get off work at 8am and am incredibly tired.

In all honesty, I enjoy horseback riding too much to want a car I can't feed carrots to, but it would be great for when I get off work at 8am and am incredibly tired.

6. How does someone from Baltimore know what a horse is?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Lots of people there know horse

It's a basketball game.

This obsession with preservation of all lives/sanctity of life has to stop. I'd rather it hit the pile of kids. Don't let your kids play by the road.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    This obsession with preservation of all lives/sanctity of life has to stop. I'd rather it hit the pile of kids. Don't let your kids play by the road.
    don't you have a kid?