Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: The World is Shit; It's Fucking Shit

1. Female San Bernardino pledged allegiance to an ISIS leader on FB. The left is going irresponsibly disregard it, right is going to say it's as if ISIS himself came to CA and shot it up.

2. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    These sound like the thoughts of someone who is mentally ill, not a terrorist. Of course, I'd need his name to be sure.
    Judging by their beliefs, I'd say most terrorists qualify as mentally ill.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Judging by their beliefs, I'd say most terrorists qualify as mentally ill.
    Most religious extremists, terrorist or not.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Most religious extremists, terrorist or not.
    Most extremists; religious, terrorist, or not.

Ho ho, that isn't even his final form.

6. Here's how we fix America.
    1. Want to leave a positive legacy behind. No grandstanding, just at the grave, have add more than you took.
    2. Treat your neighbors as your parents or children.
    3. News should be valued by the number of lives effected comparable to it's territory. Exceptions will always be made for government personnel, and occasionally celebrities.

What that means is a 'mass' shooting should never make it beyond local news because a death in California does not effect those in Florida or Maine. And 14 deaths in California are not more valuable than the approx 25-35 other people killed in America that day who did not get national coverage.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    This country is truly going down the fucking tubes.
    This country has been down the tubes for a long time.

The world imo.

That feeling is part of being adult.

9. Maybe Trump and Bernie can have a debate with whomever is currently #1 on the ISIS depth chart about their thoughts on what's wrong with America and how to fix it, Bill O'Reilly and Bill Maher can moderate, I'm sure they can get something worked out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Whats the deal with that?

I'm not saying killing is ever right, but why do these people kill people that have nothing to do with their plight?

like 911. Do you recon they killed anyone that caused their problems? Or just a bunch of people making 15 to 40 an hour, doing paperwork and making over priced coffee for people doing paperwork?
    The attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, were acts to show disapproval of America meddling in the political/religious agendas of their groups within the Middle East. Those attacks were seen by them as serving a purpose.