Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: December 2015

1. This Month's Haul: December 2015

Any of you ever use a MFi controller for iOS games?

Apparently I have one now.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. Is that similar to an 8bitdo SNES controller for the same purpose? I have one of those and can't seem to find a ton of games it'll work with.

Downwell having no compatibility was the biggest disappointment.

3. I got that Downwell game, it is cooler than shit

4. Not sure about that. Looking it up I'm seeing downwell is compatible with MFi.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Following ARBM's lead, I too picked up The Legend of Legacy launch edition from BB, after pricematching Amazon at $20.69 and using a $5 reward cert to bring the total under $17.

The Legend of Filmia awaits.

6. Yikes. This game must have flopped spectacularly.

7. It probably sold exactly how they expected it to sell, which was most likely way more than FuRyu's other big US game this year, Lost Dimension, either of the Sting games that were out this year, Dungeon Travelers 2 and HyperDimension Noir, and i wouldn't be too surprised if it was one of Atlus's biggest sellers this year. I can't imagine that the localization costs were huge. I'm more worried about Stella Glow. I don't know how Atlus stays in business or why any company makes video games i like because they never sell.
    Donk

8. Stella Glow definitely seemed like a tougher sell to me too, with a $50 price and it potentially getting more lost in the holiday game shuffle with its later release. I don't recall any of the promotional material grabbing me, plus I didn't have that high of an appraisal for the now-defunct developer. Maybe the latter had something to do with the former.

But I think I maybe read/heard that the game may actually be really good? Strong recommendation, I know. I want to check out the eShop demo that I downloaded when it came out and keep an eye on the price going forward.

9. Stella Glow is a Luminous Arc game, which is as bad or as good as it sounds depending on how much you like Luminous Arc (I kinda don't).

Get Summon Night 5 instead. Brilliant game.

10. I saw your post in the currently playing thread and definitely made a mental note about Summon Night 5.