Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: December 2015

1. I'm still waiting for Jamestown to come to iOS.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. It would do well there!

3. My Summon Night 5 PSN code arrived the other day. I have an extra if someone is interested. Don't feel like I'm going to give it away this time though. But depending on who you are, it may cost a little or a lot.

4. Oh, one thing I will give away is a copy of Black Ops III The Comic Book issue #1.
    The code is 0DQM9-9DSVJ
    Redemption instructions:
    1 – Go to http://comixology.com/redeem or to create an account or connect to your existing account.
    2 – Use promotional code above at http://comixology.com/redeem
    3 – Enjoy your FREE digital copy of the comic book Call of Duty: Black Ops III #1, in HD and Guided View on your device.

5. Got that NeoGeo pack on Humble Bundle.

6. Shovel Knight Wii U and 3DS $11.XX from Best Buy sale with GCU and a few reward slips I needed to use.

Also picked up Dragon Ball Z and Rodea 3DS thanks to Amazons weird slingshot pricing on games. Code Name Steam was down to $14 and there are plenty of tempting Vita games but that's enough spending for the holiday season.

7. I ordered an Otterbox from Amazon for the iPhone 6S that is coming in the mail next week. My current phone is killing me (iphone 5C) with its 8 GB of memory. My old 4S was alright with its 16 GB of memory, but AT&T gave me (my wife ordered it) a free upgrade to that 5C. My new phone will have 64GB, which is plenty.
    Last edited by gamevet; 20 Dec 2015 at 12:47 PM.

8. Otterbox is for-real. I enjoy being able to use my phone as a projectile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I had an Otterbox knockoff for my 4S. It's a beast.

10. No cracked shit = resale value preserved. I try to buy my phones outright instead of being stuck up a contract, personally. Gotta protect them shits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!