Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: December 2015

1. This Month's Haul: December 2015

The day has finally arrived. Picked up Xenoblade Chronicles X from BB.

2. Same here, just got the Special Edition of XCX today. See you in January.

3. The LE with GCU, nice to see a Nintendo LE without Amiibo peddling. Can't wait to dive in.image.jpg

4. Dariusburst Chronicle Saviors Steam

Quote Originally Posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
    Dariusburst Chronicle Saviors Steam
    Good man. I neglected to post mine here.

6. The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle + Destiny for $299 was too good to pass up, so here we are.

Where are the deals for PS+ now?

7. Good luck.
    About the lowest they get is $40 for a year, and that's once in a blue moon. Unlike XBLG, which you can get for nearly half price just about any time.

8. Or you could do what I (and Yoshi) do. Get yourself a Capital One Playstation credit card. You get extra points for using it to buy Sony stuff (such as PSN) and using it to pay your cell phone bill among other things. I pay my cell phone, then pay the balance on the card two days later when it posts. The worst I've done in a year is accumulate enough points to get both a year of plus and a $50 PSN card.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle + Destiny for $299 was too good to pass up, so here we are.
    Man, I saw that deal and got a little sad that I jumped on the Black Friday bandwagon.

...but I think given that I didn't have to pay ridic sales tax, I probably only paid $5-10 more for that exact thing than you did.

You gonna Destiny on PS4 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Or you could do what I (and Yoshi) do. Get yourself a Capital One Playstation credit card. You get extra points for using it to buy Sony stuff (such as PSN) and using it to pay your cell phone bill among other things. I pay my cell phone, then pay the balance on the card two days later when it posts. The worst I've done in a year is accumulate enough points to get both a year of plus and a $50 PSN card.
    Also, this works. I barely ever spend actual money on PSN thanks to this dumb card.

10. Yeah, I'll destiny a little bit. Need to hook up the refer a friend jam too.