Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (PS4)

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (PS4)

Last edited by Yoshi; 05 Dec 2015 at 03:39 PM.

2. That's Ni-oh, Yoshi. You got thumbnail trolled.

The whole link was for this, so whomever posted it got trolled. That is funny. I wonder which way they'll fix it.

edit: There is no new Nioh video on their YouTube page, so it's not just a swap.

edit2: Bandai Namco posted it too, so I'll use theirs.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 05 Dec 2015 at 03:39 PM.

4. Looks even better than the first one, so I have to believe it's going to play even worse.

5. I hope Young Kindaichi can whip that milquetoast in to shape sooner rather than later.

And the combat doesn't suck.

Have the stupid little pokemon things been de-emphasized? Seems like?
    Last edited by alan_fatima; 05 Dec 2015 at 04:05 PM.

6. Was the first one any good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. I really enjoyed the vibe of the first game. Towns and characters were the tits. Especially that first fucking town with the gems and fish everywhere, that place was amazing.

I can't believe they're actually making this. Super fucking excited.

8. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (PS4)

I want a game just set in that first town. Which I guess could also be expressed by saying I want a game set in The Iron Giant universe.

The first game was visually stunning, had a hell of a soundtrack (I.e., the first town), and a serviceable if not stellar battle system. I felt they took an easy out with the ending I spent the entire game thinking his "adventure" was a coping mechanism for his guilt over getting his mother killed--they should have gone with that sledgehammer-to-the-heart approach, not a bunch of fairy land crap.

It was good enough that I'd like another, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Was the first one any good?
    It's a JRPG I actually finished.

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Was the first one any good?
    No.