Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 102022232425 LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wish Lists 2015 - Stability in a Crazy World

1. Who was the kind stranger that sent me Thee Psychick Bible? You have amazing timing, as I'm launching psychick.org as a personal site soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. It told me I couldn't leave you and Josh notes, so Merry Christmas Sats Glad the timing worked out well!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    It told me I couldn't leave you and Josh notes, so Merry Christmas Sats Glad the timing worked out well!
    it was a truly magical coincidence actually - thank you sooooooooooo much!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. At long last, everyone's gifts are out the door! Sorry for those of you near the bottom of the list (or people who moved), I mostly went in alphabetical order so you guys had to wait it out. Merry Christmas in February to the last of you!

5. Got the generous gift card from Nick, shot off gifts to TNL folks. Merry late Christmas from me as well.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. Thanks for the book Pineapple, been listening to the Geek Nights guys talk that series up for four or five years now, so I'm looking forward to seeing if it really is as good as they say.

So many of you got me things I feel kinda guilty for posting; really I just did it to enter the drawing. I think if I'd have won I'd have felt obligated to follow that pledge Josh started.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Glad it went through alright, I'm not very familiar with digital book stuff so that's a relief!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Finally! The first round is now complete, and most should receive their stuff by the end of Jan if not next week. Unfortunately, No One and 'cheeks gifts could not handle a note, so pretend it says "Merry (late) Christmas you sexy mans I love you <3 Pineapple". And Melf's wasn't even able to ship to where he is, so I'll have to figure something else out there. Hopefully next week I can get to even more of you, and within a few weeks I hope to hit up everyone.
    Whoa...I totally missed this post, so I had no idea something was on the way. You can imagine my surprise and confusion when Akira arrived today after a long journey through north bay. We moved just a few days before you posted this and I totally spaced and forgot to change my Amazon shipping address. The envelope definitely looked like it'd been places. :P Now everything makes sense!

Thank you. You made my week.

9. Oh man, well I'm real glad it found it's way to you! I knew you were moving and figured it would be a nice house warming gift

Berringer got me a really rad flash Gordon soundtrack.

Flash! Uuuaaahhhh savior OF The universe