Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8182021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wish Lists 2015 - Stability in a Crazy World

1. Grats Berringer!

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    There's a Tarantino Grindhouse blu ray in the "purchased" part of my wish list, but I never got it

Thanks for the thought, whoever thought it!
    :/ Lemme try and find out what's going on.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    BerringerX wins the raffle. I assigned each name in the list (besides my own) a number then used random.org to pick the winner.

Berringer, send me a PM with your PayPal address if you want cash. You can opt for an Amazon gift card for $120, if that's easier. The prize will be released to you around the end of the month either way.

Congratulations!
    Sweet! Thank you very much, sir. The Amazon gift card would be best for me. TNL gonna get some goodies, I tell you what.

And thanks to Pineapple for the Phantasm 2 blu.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

Some rad mamajamma got me a cool transforming motorcycle. But there was no note.

Thanks to whomever.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    And thanks to Pineapple for the Phantasm 2 blu.
    No problem man, enjoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Some rad mamajamma got me a cool transforming motorcycle. But there was no note.

Thanks to whomever.
    It wouldn't let me put a note on it, but it was too cool to choose anything else on the list. Have fun!!!

5. Glad to see stuff is arriving for people now, so round 2 is on it's way, and only a few left to hit up in the next few weeks! This time Josh and Sats were the one's who were unable to get a message, so the same statement applies as before

6. Thanks pine pine.

7. Sorry it's not flannel, enjoy my friend

8. My wish list address info is updated and good to go now
    Last edited by bbobb; 23 Jan 2016 at 08:41 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Pineapple, you probably already know this, but you are awesome. Thank you for the fantastic gift and the super thoughtful note. You're great.

10. Just following your lead bossman