Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: System Shock 3

than im in 100%. love all the bioshocks. even infinite.

2. System Shock 2 is better than any of the bioshocks.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

And System Shock 1 is better than System Shock 2.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    And System Shock 1 is better than System Shock 2.
    That remains to be seen, but it has a lot to live up to in that regard (SS2 is just so awesome).

I'm still trying to come to grips with SS1's more primitive/complex control method, even in the new "enhanced" release GOG put out recently. It's just so clunky compared to SS2's modern-style FPS scheme.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. SS1 would be better if it weren't so unbelievably clunky to play now.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    That remains to be seen, but it has a lot to live up to in that regard (SS2 is just so awesome).

I'm still trying to come to grips with SS1's more primitive/complex control method, even in the new "enhanced" release GOG put out recently. It's just so clunky compared to SS2's modern-style FPS scheme.
    You're talking to bVork though. He is the king of busted ass games

7. SS1 feels more like an RPG with action elements (like a sci-fi Ultima Underworld) to me, while SS2 feels like a FPS with RPG elements. I'm interested to see if the upcoming remake of the first changes that at all.

I figured when he said he was done with sci-fi and fantasy forever, it wouldn't last.

10. Well this is certainly making me feel better about my slacker backer pledge to Ultima Underworld.