Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (2016)

1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (2016)

Ok, that's weird. This looks *really fun*.

The first one did a pretty great job making likeable Turtle characters, this seems to be taking that philosophy to the rest of the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

More like Casey Jabroni.

3. He's no Elias Koteas.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

That trailer actually looks good. What the hell?

5. I hope Krang is in it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I don't know how you're defining the first one as making the turtles "likeable". Michelangelo was cringe-worthy in any scene he was in (and that was a lot of them)

Bebop & Rocksteady's inclusion might make this. Water Tank Rocksteady looked terrific.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. It doesn't really matter if you've got an argument about it, the first one surpassed whatever dire expectations I had for it.

Shredder was terrible (terrible!) in the first one, but even that seems to be getting better in the sequel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I actually expected the first one to be slightly better, that stupid plot centering around a business making money while Shredder was Some Background Dude is really what killed it for me. This looks to be goofier all around which I can get with. Also: less of irritating Mutates Into A Giant Penis camera man.

This has a rhino driving a tank through a waterfall.

The only thing they could do to ruin this is if the scene was fake for the trailer like thing fighting tanks in the F4 trailer or give bebop and rocksteady no screen time and instead focus on a love story no one cares about.

Hopefully their desire to sell toys will win out and we will get to see lots of mutants and aliens and stuff.

10. One hour of Casey Jones writing love notes and poetry, 30 minutes of turtle power.