Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (2016)

Was the first one good? I feel like these movies aren't for me, but I'd like to be wrong.

I hold the original TMNT flick in very high regard to this day.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Was the first one good? I feel like these movies aren't for me, but I'd like to be wrong.

I hold the original TMNT flick in very high regard to this day.
    I really enjoyed it. I though the dynamic between the turtles was better in this that just about any other movie or show, they really seemed like brothers. It's not a better movie than the original but it is a lot of fun.

Trailers for this next one look like they grabbed onto the cool stuff from the first and went nuts with it.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Yeah I thought the first was horrible but this one looks like it stopped worrying about anything except making this fun.

4. The story makes no sense and Shredder is completely wrong, but they got the turtles right. This looks much better.

5. Michelangelo felt like an annoying turd but I bet that's how adults felt about him in the originals too.

6. Yeah not out of character
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. I'm in the "the turtles themselves were pretty good but the movie was kind of a piece of shit" camp about the first.

8. As soon as I saw Rocksteady in a tank I knew this would be much better.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I'm in the "the turtles themselves were pretty good but the movie was kind of a piece of shit" camp about the first.
    The Turtles were barely in it, too. Meghan Fox: the Movie.

That's not movie I want her to star in.