Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Ys VIII: Lactation of Dingus (PS4,PSV, Nintendo Switch)

1. Ys VIII: Lactation of Dingus (PS4,PSV, Nintendo Switch)

Official Falcom page for Ys VIII LOD

There are some screenshots of Ys 8 LOD at the page, and it's looking somewhat better (definitely like a PS4 game). Falcom promises that it's coming in 2016.

Discuss.

2. Discussion: I will buy an English version of this. Possibly on both platforms.

Where the hell has Dogi been lately?

3. I'm in.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. I'm gonna have to buy this on PS4 because it's Ys on a home-console again, heh. But I thoroughly enjoyed memories of Celceta on my Vita as well as the PSP installments so I may get it on Vita as well. Traditionally I've always played Ys games multiple times so I'm okay with it. I'll probably get the collector's edition (hopefully there is one) and one standard.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

5. Ys VIII: Lactating Dana. Well ok then, this series is going in a weird and unexpected direction.

Japan. Totally expected direction.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Buster Wolf View Post
    I'm gonna have to buy this on PS4 because it's Ys on a home-console again, heh. But I thoroughly enjoyed memories of Celceta on my Vita as well as the PSP installments so I may get it on Vita as well. Traditionally I've always played Ys games multiple times so I'm okay with it. I'll probably get the collector's edition (hopefully there is one) and one standard.
    IAWTP~
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. I'll get this on both Vita and PS4. Hopefully this follows straight after Ys Seven in the time line.
    Even if the gameplay turns out not too different from Celceta, I'll still be fine with it.

Can't wait to hear what JDK has on tap.

9. The Jump is back.

Source: Dualshockers.com

Set on Siren's Island, Ys 8 LoD will add a lot of new features including a village defense minigame. It's now possible to freely dash and JUMP, meaning Adol's classic downward stab and some platforming could make it into this one.

10. Man, I didn't realize how much I'd miss jumping until I played Ys Seven.