Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Subtastics

1. It's active, catchy, and doesn't take itself too seriously. That's what good pop punk songs are made of.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Metronome schmetronome. That shit is for beginners.

Anyway though, listening momentarily!

3. I didn't realize this was an old thread until I saw the upload date on bandcamp. I wonder why/how I missed this because I try to keep up with the musical creations of everybody on here.

Anyways it rules and I hope you're still at it. I love the chorus riff for Come Back!

I also double down on my metronome statement. If this is the radness you can achieve without one why would you want to bring some artificial horseshit into it? Keep it real imo

4. Well, almost two years to the day and we have a second EP out. Check it out here. Cassette copies can be purchased through Snubbed Records.

8-Bitter is right up this forum's alley.

Also, if any of you Annapolis kids don't have anything going on this Wednesday night, we're playing at the Metropolitan Kitchen & Lounge.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

5. Hey! So here's a review of our EP all the way from the UK! If you heard our stuff and like it, please add us to your Spotify playlist; it'll help increase our visibility.

Also, while it's not 100% finalized, we are planning a small NE/Midwest tour in May with a final destination in Chicago. I'll post more details as they become available.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

6. Cool music. Gives me that 90s vibe as another commenter said. My favorite is Always Around. Reminds me of college days somehow when everything was carefree and awesome.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    So my new band finished recording and posted some stuff on Bandcamp. If you're into punk you might like it or you might not. Whatever. We just having some fun. happy wheels apk online

FYI, I'd buy a record but NEVER A CD.

Hipster detected.

look at that sneaky link

10. All the spam from today did that shit.
    I don't understand how they think that's going to work, but I respect the hustle.