Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Winter, 2015-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Dratula, obviously
    That's the thing you use to flip blood sausage.

2. Trails in the Sky SC: Had a go at the final boss, brutalizing him with spells until about the end and using Zodiac to buff the party. I got him down from his initial 99,999 HP down to about 25K and then things went to shit from there. (When you've gotten him down to around 30K-25K, look out for Ruined World Noaba, which will immediately remove a character from your party for the remainder of the battle.).

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I want the next game, Alutard.
    We have a winner. 10/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Life Is Strange.
    There are a lot of dumb things about this game, but it is so compelling. I'm not quite done, but it's a really good Telltaley game

5. Both my son and I have tried playing it. Neither one of us has been able to stay interested long enough to get past the first chapter.

6. What Are You Playing? (Winter, 2015-2016)

I watched the whole thing on twitch. Was great while you're doing something else.

I'm playing a bunch of iOS games with controller support. So far Leo's Fortune and Xenoworks are the most fun.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Both my son and I have tried playing it. Neither one of us has been able to stay interested long enough to get past the first chapter.
    It has some problems, like 'ok, ok, I get the mechanic already' for trivial things and there's a lot of wandering around clicking on everything, but it's way better than Gone Home (which was a lot of the latter)

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters (PS4) - Holy shit is this one hard. I haven't put a ton of time into it yet (see below), but I haven't even seen the first boss.

Rocket League (PC) - I'm completely addicted to this. I got it free with the Steam Controller but never installed it until my brother wanted to play over the weekend. I wound up playing for 13 hours. It's the most fun I've had with a sports game in a long time. This may be the multiplayer addiction that bridges Battlefront and Garden Warfare 2.

9. Catching up on mindless gaming while I have a few extra moments before school starts.

Playing Penumbra, which is fairly straightforward and kind of boring and compelling at the same time. Not scary at all, which I was a little disappointed in. But I guess I'll try Amnesia next (because I am playing cheap ass nearly a decade old games on steam rn.)
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Time Crisis 5: 4.5M tonight.

Assault Suit Leynos (PS4): Just got it. Dracue does it again, and this is good not only as a remake of the original Leynos but also as a follow up to Gunhound. While it's in Japanese, it's still easy to figure out what needs done.