Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year Haul! January 2016

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Yep!

I recently sold the last Hobbit (BR) movie, and decided I was going to use the digital copy code to have the movie available for viewing. It looked like ass!
    Truth. 99% look like crap on a tv but are totally fine as a freebie for tablet viewing on the plane or whatever.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. New Year Haul! January 2016

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Yep!

I recently sold the last Hobbit (BR) movie, and decided I was going to use the digital copy code to have the movie available for viewing. It looked like ass!
    Yea but that keeps you from watching The Hobbit, which is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
    I like when the digital copy is free or a bonus with something else.
    I won't buy Blu-Rays that don't come with iTunes copies for exactly this reason:

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    99% look like crap on a tv but are totally fine as a freebie for tablet viewing on the plane or whatever.
    I love having a movie or two available on my phone for a flight.

Disney is fantastic about this, and others are catching on.

we wouldn't want you to get bored and have to talk to people or read a book

A small yet allegedly efficient space heater. I have it on full blast, pointed right at my balls, and it isn't doing much. People flip their shit over it on Amazon, but I guess you can't trust anyone in the space heater game.
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Yea but that keeps you from watching The Hobbit, which is a good thing.
    The bore of the 5 armies.

7. New Year Haul! January 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    A small yet allegedly efficient space heater. I have it on full blast, pointed right at my balls, and it isn't doing much. People flip their shit over it on Amazon, but I guess you can't trust anyone in the space heater game.
    We have one in the garage for street cat that does a pretty good job considering the garage door is open. If you're in front of it, you're ok. I'll check the brand.

Edit: Holmes. It has 2 heater sticks. Think it was about $50.
    Last edited by icarusfall; 02 Jan 2016 at 08:40 PM.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. XCOM Enemy Within 360 and Simpsons season 3 DVD arrived today. I also bought Tomb Raider Anniversary before the Steam sale ended.

Edit: Doh! Forgot to mention that I also got Yoshi's Woolly World for WiiU from my dad (along with some Star Wars candy).
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 06 Jan 2016 at 04:06 AM.

9. Neo-Geo Pocket

Got this in the mail today...

IMG_20160109_031202.jpg
    IMG_20160109_031228.jpg
    IMG_20160109_031318.jpg

I have to admit the paper quality and presentation of this mag are really solid. Shidoshi might like this if he had a chance to dig into it. I got Issue 08 by mistake in the mail so I contacted someone and the head editor replied back and is sending me copy of Issue 1. Pretty cool of him. It's a pretty positive read which is something I find rare these days with videos and sites filled full of negativity. Def worth the time to get all the back issues I missed.

Extra image of how it feels to read something like a print mag like this again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. Weathertech mats for my car, these things are stupid expensive.