Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 LastLast

Thread: New Year Haul! January 2016

I'm not sure I can live in a world where NZE has a new avatar.

I have had 5 or 6 different avatars at TNL but those were mostly in the early years.

I grabbed a Hori Fighting Commander 4 pad for SFV. Been playing Ultra with it, it's no Saturn pad but otherwise it's a damn fine pad for fighters and shooters. It's a little big for my little girl hands though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'm not sure I can live in a world where NZE has a new avatar.
    It's fucking me up.

5. New Year Haul! January 2016

I tried to add an avatar like 5-6 years ago. The mods deleted it. It was the right move.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I grabbed a Hori Fighting Commander 4 pad for SFV. Been playing Ultra with it, it's no Saturn pad but otherwise it's a damn fine pad for fighters and shooters. It's a little big for my little girl hands though.
    You can rotate the d-pad on it? Neat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

You can, but I see no reason to.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I saw this the other day and have been wrestling with the idea of grabbing it (was on "clearance" for 22.99). That Brooks converter shit the bed on me unfortunately, so I've had to go back to the PS4 controller for PS-USF4 which just makes me angry, and I was thinking this thing might be a good middle ground until I bite the bullet and buy a PS4 stick. Besides being too big for your dainty digits are there any other cons you want to point out?

9. Say, if you see another for 22.99 grab one for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. There were 2 at the place I saw them two days ago. If they still have them when I go back I'll do it.