Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 911121314 LastLast

Thread: New Year Haul! January 2016

1. Thanks sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. It was slightly more than I remembered, but that's ok, got em both. PM me your address, and Merry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I saw this the other day and have been wrestling with the idea of grabbing it (was on "clearance" for 22.99). That Brooks converter shit the bed on me unfortunately, so I've had to go back to the PS4 controller for PS-USF4 which just makes me angry, and I was thinking this thing might be a good middle ground until I bite the bullet and buy a PS4 stick. Besides being too big for your dainty digits are there any other cons you want to point out?
    The only bad thing I could say is I could see the dpad rotating mechanism being a potential failure point. I've been playing the shit out of Ultra and I just did some funky super canceling that I wouldn't have thought I could do on a pad. This thing beats the shit out of the Madcatz and pdp fight pads I've used.

4. Very cool, I don't think I'll be moving the d pad around so that shouldn't be a problem. I tried a few matches and it will take a little getting used to but it feels nice and smooth, and I like the button layout a lot. We should jam on some Fightmans sometime!

I still remember the last beating...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post

I got this from the SEN sale. I doubt it'll get much cheaper than $16 anytime soon, so I figured I might as well bite, even though I can't play it until I finish the games it's based on...
    Free with PS+ in Feb.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Free with PS+ in Feb.

Thanks for the green light, Yoshi.

Son of a bitch. At least it was just credit card points, and now I have one less reason to renew PS+ in May.

9. "Free"

Thanks, Compass.