Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2016: Hyper Solid Shooting

1. Is "it replicates the Neverhood formula well" good or bad or really bad?

2. I'm pissed. I spent 2.5 hours yesterday typing up my (late) completion list from 2015, with little blurbs about the games and everything, and it error-ed out when trying to post it and lost everything. So the list, with no extra work or fun commentary, is this:

PS4: Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, Axiom Verge, Trials Fusion and all DLC, Monopoly Plus, The Walking Dead season 1 and 2, Tales From the Borderlands episode 1, Game of Thrones Episode 1, Until Dawn, Ultra Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat X, Never Alone, Home

360: Trials Fusion and all DLC, Walking Dead season 2, Game of Thrones episode 1

Want to complete more games this year, yadda yadda grumble grumble.

EDIT: And Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth and Rocket League. I forgot about them, and possibly others.
    Last edited by Pineapple; 15 Jan 2016 at 02:12 PM.

That is a really strange dichotomy of games when seen all together.

4. Isn't that the sort of thing you write in word and then paste into the forum.

5. from here on out, probably.

You guys write posts in word and then past them?

Jeez no wonder some of you get so furious with me.

(Not a personal attack or bate for thread derailment)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You guys write posts in word and then past them?

Jeez no wonder some of you get so furious with me.

(Not a personal attack or bate for trail derailment)
    If I was spending almost 3 hours on a post talking about 15 different games? Yes.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    That is a really strange dichotomy of games when seen all together.
    It's even stranger if you could see everything I started and didn't get around to finishing before other stuff came out. That was also included in the original post

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Isn't that the sort of thing you write in word and then paste into the forum.
    As SSJN said, yeah, I should probably do that from now on.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Is "it replicates the Neverhood formula well" good or bad or really bad?
    It's good and bad in exactly the same ways The Neverhood was good and bad. It shares all of its strengths and flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I've heard nothing good about that game.
    It was a hot mess at launch. It's cleaned up a lot. Some of this is relatively small stuff (like adding a smart cursor that lets you see what's interactive, slightly redesigned puzzles) that makes a big difference, as well as more major stuff (music only worked maybe half the time at launch). If you like The Neverhood, it's definitely something you should play.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I'm pissed. I spent 2.5 hours yesterday typing up my (late) completion list from 2015, with little blurbs about the games and everything, and it error-ed out when trying to post it and lost everything. So the list, with no extra work or fun commentary, is this:

PS4: Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, Axiom Verge, Trials Fusion and all DLC, Monopoly Plus, The Walking Dead season 1 and 2, Tales From the Borderlands episode 1, Game of Thrones Episode 1, Until Dawn, Ultra Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat X, Never Alone, Home

360: Trials Fusion and all DLC, Walking Dead season 2, Game of Thrones episode 1

Want to complete more games this year, yadda yadda grumble grumble.

EDIT: And Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth and Rocket League. I forgot about them, and possibly others.
    Why Walking Dead Season 2 twice on different consoles? Same for GoT episode 1?