Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2016: Hyper Solid Shooting

1. Now I feel like a pussy because I'm playing Uncharted 2 on "hard".

Thanks, Yoshi.

2. I played on whatever it defaults to, but think I should have played on easy since the combat is the weakest part.

3. I turned on the auto-aim for a minute and kind of loved it, but it's probably too good.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    I turned on the auto-aim for a minute and kind of loved it, but it's probably too good.
    I suspect auto-aim and higher difficulties would be a bad combination. Doesn't it auto-aim center mass? Headshots are damn near a requirement at the higher levels.

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Now I feel like a pussy because I'm playing Uncharted 2 on "hard".

Thanks, Yoshi.
    You may be better off. My wife said she thought I was going to have a stroke on Chapter 20 I was getting so pissed off.

For the record, I only beat 3 on Hard. I always planned to go back after unlocking Crushing but never did. Something else really good must have come out around that time that distracted me.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 23 May 2016 at 09:52 AM.

5. Completed Uncharted 2 on hard. Yeah, the blue guys kinda make the game go a bit sideways. Not a fan. Not sure if I'm going to go tackle 3 on hard after beating 1 & 2. Kinda burnt. :P

6. 14) Doom (2016) PC version
    It's what Doom 3 should have been more like. While different from the original Dooms, it delivers the action and a full loadout of weapons. Battles are bigger than in Doom 3, having at least several enemies to deal with at once. Some of the weapon mods get quite useful, especially the missile rack that pops up out of the assault rifle. It's not bad for getting rid of a Lost Soul or two. The Gauss Cannon kicks ass when modded.

The Pain Elemental didn't make it to this one, but I never missed it. OTOH, the Chaingun soldier should've been brought in.

7. 7. South Park Stick Of Truth
    Holy fuck was this a perfect mix of hilarious, gross, stupid, and awesome. Totally excited for fractured butt whole now.
    Missed 2 chinpokomon (one was because I forgot to visit an area at the end when I received the last magic power) and 13 friends. Oh, and I played the final 75% of the game fucking hoffstyle.

8. Also: Since I paid no attention to this game previously, every area was a complete surprise. So that one area where you learn the final magic was super sweet and heart warming.

I play games on whatever the default is. I don't know why anyone would do otherwise on the first play through.

The first play through is the only play through for me for the vast majority of games. There aren't enough hours in the day to play everything two or three times anymore, especially as "short" games seem to keep getting longer.