Thread: Making a Murderer (Netflix)

1. Making a Murderer (Netflix)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 9.26.20 PM.png 
Views:	307 
Size:	905.9 KB 
ID:	78172

Discuss.

he's guilty as fuck but the evidence still doesn't match up so he should probably go free
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. I heard something about it on NPR. Is it a legit Doc or Reality TV bullshit?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Which does Dateline qualify as?

4. I watched a couple of episodes.
    I think The Jinx is better.

5. It's a blast to watch. The documentarians left shit out to keep the bias in favor of Avery strong, but the MPD totally planted evidence. There are more than a few shady people involved (looking at you Lawyer Len) in the trial.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    The documentarians left shit out to keep the bias in favor of Avery strong
    I hope the last episode is a collection of the stuff that most incriminates Avery to shove in our faces that we're just as easily manipulated as Brandon.

7. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I hope the last episode is a collection of the stuff that most incriminates Avery to shove in our faces that we're just as easily manipulated as Brandon.
    I wish they did this too! But they didn't

It was overall a good True Crime piece, but about 4-5 episodes too long. There was a lot of filler stuff that was sorta whatever. I feel like even though I have a lot of issues with the Jinx, it was a more important crime documentary overall. There was clearly some serious shady stuff going on (Brendan being the main issue,) but I still kind of think Avery is guilty of the second crime. But they absolutely planted evidence to make it more concrete.

8. I've seen 2 eps, and I don't understand how this is 10 long. That's some labyrinthine nonsense.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I've seen 2 eps, and I don't understand how this is 10 long. That's some labyrinthine nonsense.
    It really is - if you jump to episode 5 or 6 you won't be missing much.

10. OCD does not compute. Error 666. Might miss something. Would you like to restart?
    Boo, Hiss.