Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Cloverfield Lane

1. 10 Cloverfield Lane

aka Cloverfield 2. Apparently it's being snuck out in March, completely out of the blue. Premise is apparently "people living in a cellar under questionable circumstances, monsters have taken over the world."

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. It comes out on Lily's 5th birthday and Stephanie and I won't be giving her shit because our assess will be planted in the seats!
    /hyperbole

3. Evil John Goodman is a great start. Mary Elizabeth Winstead running around without pants on is also a good start. Forsaken Monster Hell is gonna be fun.

4. Cloverfield is Steph's favorite movie of the past... 10 years? She really digs Pac Rim too. Whoda thunk?

5. Good taste! I dug the hell out of Cloverfield. All I ever hear is people whining about the college kids who were not even remotely the point of the thing.

6. Odette Anabel in the first was just unbelievably hot. I liked the movie as well.
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    It comes out on Lily's 5th birthday and Stephanie and I won't be giving her shit because our assess will be planted in the seats!
    /hyperbole
    Tell her her 5th birthday is special because it happens 5 days late. She'll believe anything you tell her and not resent you for a good 10-15 years. Tell her Obama canceled her birthday.

8. This is a great idea for a movie and it's cool as hell it was made on the sly. Can a spin off be considered a sequel?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    This is a great idea for a movie and it's cool as hell it was made on the sly. Can a spin off be considered a sequel?
    That doesn't even matter to me. I'm just happy this exists!