Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: First/second week of March NYC TNL Meet up.

1. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    TNL Karaoke?
    Oh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I may be able to do dinner with Sats that Sunday or during the week, but I won't get blitz hammered or do drugs.

Old man up in here.
    Same here. And my wife is a lightweight so she can't even get blitzed for me. But I do enjoy fucking with people who go hard. OH: That's what Josh gets for making his password "hello kitty 123" btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    We're doing Sunday the 6th!
    Is there a time after which people are free? That would determine the time I hop on Metro North.

My password is the same since I know you're too proud to log in to your own account when you need to check on this place.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Oh yes.

Same here. And my wife is a lightweight so she can't even get blitzed for me. But I do enjoy fucking with people who go hard. OH: That's what Josh gets for making his password "hello kitty 123" btw.

Is there a time after which people are free? That would determine the time I hop on Metro North.
    If we could do late afternoon/early evening I'd be cool with that - my flight has been delayed twice already and I'm assuming they are going to delay it more so I want to make sure I won't miss anything!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. So then how does grabbing dinner somewhere (like Hill Country BBQ) or even something like Ippudo Westside (amazing ramen) sound and then we'll grab drinks somewhere else afterwards? If we do Ippudo we should probably meet there at like 430 - 5 because that place gets PACKED fast. If we do somewhere else we can do later.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. That general time sounds fine!!! I'll obviously be in touch if something weird is delayed weather wise. I am totally cool with BBQ or ramen, either!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. I hate to talk up food cause everyone's tastes are different, but it is really fucking good BBQ and really fucking good ramen. I think Hill COuntry BBQ is also a bar kind of joint.

Anyone who's going have a preference either way?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I like Fette Sau but I've never been to Hill Country.

8. I wouldn't say Hill Country is a bar, but it serves beer and liquor. Mainly Shiner beers.

Besides, it's NYC. There's three bars on that block anyway.

9. Someone bring a gun. Pass it around near the end. See how things go.
    Boo, Hiss.

Reading the thread, is there a meet up or is Shin taking sats on a date?