Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: First/second week of March NYC TNL Meet up.

1. First/second week of March NYC TNL Meet up.

It's been way too many years since the last one. Is there any interest in a meet up in the city again? Any of the Buffalo crowd interested in coming down for it?

Dates are what they are cause Satsuki is going to be in the area then. If anyone is still in touch with Burg or Ramon can you hit them up see if they would be down.

Alligator Bar and Barcade were really popular in the past, along with that super tiny shithole in the wall Ramon loved. Thoughts on going back there or some place else?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Thanks for making the thread!!!!
    I'll be in town from the night of the 6th through the 11th. I am completely open schedule-wise right now, so any night is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. I could possibly do this. Weekends are best, so the 6th would be my vote.

4. Nice! That's 3 of us and yeah the 6th works for me too.
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. That's totally perfect! I'm staying on East 25th street - but obviously I don't mind taking a cab to wherever. Or the subway! i've never taken the subway before! There are so many new things to learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. I'm down for any day. Don't care. Bring it on. Last thing I did that was even close to this was watching Dole get on top of a human pyramid at the Guitar Wolf concert and meeting Josh afterwards. Too long overdue.

Barcade is 6th Ave and 24th, but SUPERIOR Barcade is on St. Mark's Place in the Village. We could also do something stupid for food. I know WAY too many dumb places that serve ridiculous grub now. Name your poison and I'll have suggestions.

...but I may just try to lure everybody to Hill Country BBQ or Chicken regardless!

7. Hill Country BBQ is so fucking legit. Their brisket is worth murdering over.
    Where I play

8. Don't I fucking know it. And keep your fucking collard greens unless it's Hill Country's bacon-slathered masterpiece.

Hell, I'd even go for the HC fried chicken. Or some Tres fuckin' Carnes. You guys want a Pork Belly Burrito? Pray that it's the smoke of the week!

9. It's not a real get together without the upstate crew.
    (Who's going to pay for everyone's lunch?!)

I'm going to be in Florida with my folks.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.