Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Song of the Deep (PC, PS4, One)

3. I'm down for this. Can't wait to walk into a Gamestop and see how hard they push this game on me lol. Game looks like fun.

4. I want someone to get the physical game and then try to trade it back to Gamestop the next day and see how much trade value they give it lol

5. It's 2016 my man.
    $5.50 if you have PUR.

6. It's a rare game that gets me so frustrated that I have to walk away before I throw the controller through the tv.
    "Let's make a game with underwater physics and then demand the player maintain precision control in this bullshit section that even if the controls weren't slippery as fuck, a normal person would have a hard time getting through!"
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 17 Jul 2016 at 05:37 PM.

7. It probably took 30 attempts, but I finally got through the section I was having trouble with. I wandered over to youtube to see if there were any play throughs and if other people had as much trouble as me. There is and they did! The fun starts at the 47:00 mark.

8. That guy had a slightly easier time of it, as I turned off the white gate at the end when I entered the area. About a third of my deaths were because I'd hit the switch and it wouldn't activate, or I'd press the button to launch my claw once, but it would activate twice- so I'd turn the gate on then immediately turn it off and the sentinels would be upon me immediately. Great game design guys.

9. Yeah that was by far the worst section of the game
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.