Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2016 haul

1. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I did. I had 110 DC games and sold them off years ago. Horrible, horrible decision. I'm slowly rebuilding, but damn has it gotten expensive.
    Everything has gotten stupid expensive. It took me 6 months to put this SoA together (discs from yard sale, manual from online).

2. Had a lot of luck rebuilding my Dreamcast collection, a local store had outdated pricing whenever they got stuff in. Still trying to hunt down the two power stone games again.

3. I got my first social assistance cheque today! I'm officially a poor now

4. I had to rebuild my DC collection back @ 2002, after my apartment had been broken into. I was lucky that the prices were pretty low back then. I got most of the titles for under $30. I never did replace Power Stone or GigaWing though.

5. I've been listening to the soundtrack on YouTube, and damn do I miss the old Sega. As a gamer, a part of me died when the DC was discontinued. Sega has since never been as creative as it was at that time.

6. Every Japanese developer was at the height of their powers then, it seemed. They left it all on the field.

7. By law any current Japanese release is required to be fodder for vacant eyed, under aged polystone statues.

8. Is this an inappropriate point in the thread to mention getting my physical PS4 copy of Gravity Rush Remastered in today's mail?

On topic posts? Well I never.

I got my physical copy of Saturday Morning RPG as well.

10. GameStop was clearancing the Zone of Enders 360 LE for $12. Snagged one for the included art book.