Page 1 of 21 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2016 haul

1. February 2016 haul

Got a couple of oldies

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Ordered some FC games. Rampart (different from the US version), Goemon 2, and Sqoon.

3. I fucking loved Sqoon growing up.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Ooh! I really want to play Skies of Arcadia again. I loved that game. Amazing soundtrack, too!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Ooh! I really want to play Skies of Arcadia again. I loved that game. Amazing soundtrack, too!
    I thought you owned that like a million years ago...
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
    Ordered some FC games. Rampart (different from the US version), Goemon 2, and Sqoon.
    FC Rampart is neat!

I got a Supaboy today. It's fun, and doesn't seem to have most of the issues they had a few years ago. I just plugged a Super Gameboy 2 into it just because lulz.

8. PSN versions of shit I (mostly) own physically haul:
    Tales of Xillia $4.99
    Tales of Chronicles $4.99
    Short Piece $4.99
    One Piece Warriors $4.99
    Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment PS4 $4.99
    Persona 4 Ultimax Free

I don't know if it's always this broken, but the PSN store search was completely useless. Everything I was inputting was turning up zero results.

I went to the thrift store to see if I could find anything interesting, and for once I actually did!

I found a Dell D1130 monitor, which is a rebadged 21" FD Trinitron monitor. One of the finest CRT tubes ever made. Best part was the price:

I had picked up a XRGB2 last year just in case my PVM ever died. This combo is amazing! And absolutely zero lag.

That pic is dimmer than the actual monitor, but you get the idea. This might just be better, and slightly bigger, than my PVM. I need to do more testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I thought you owned that like a million years ago...
    I did. I had 110 DC games and sold them off years ago. Horrible, horrible decision. I'm slowly rebuilding, but damn has it gotten expensive.