Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2016 haul

1. That game is all about how it plays and its difficulty.

Went crazy with the Steam Lunar New Year sale. Picked up Rocksmith 2014, Mad Max, Pillars of Eternity, Project Cars, Arma 3, and MGS5: Phantom Pain.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Not too many shooters, but here's the whole list.
    Was Geometry Wars 3 any good? I assume not since I never hear anyone talking about it.
    I just got GW3 from flash sale, I like it a lot.

I finally have this whole series after getting this one in a very low rent trade.

4. I was at a GS yesterday that actually had a few complete DS games. That was one. It was $20 and I almost grabbed it. But left it for someone that maybe doesn't already have 2 copies.

5. Found a loose copy of this with a nice label!

I also picked up vol. 2 TPBs of the new star wars and Darth Vader series.
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Forgot how tough AOF2 is.

Also got a few games from last and current PSN flash sale:

Front Mission 3
    Vagrant Story
    Raiden IV Overkill
    Geometry Wars 3
    NBA Jam
    NFL Blitz (hard to pass up NBA/NFL games for $1.99)
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. For shits and giggles, how much do those particular Neo games go for these days? Because I remember not being able to sell them for $30.

8. I paid $60 for both. Not great, not terrible. Do you still have some at your store?

9. Grabbed Worms Battlegrounds from the Flash Sale on PS4. It's like $6.50 and it's Worms. Everyone should get it and we should all play all the time. Also preordered SFV.