Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Firewatch (PC, PS4)

1. Firewatch (PC, PS4)

Written & directed by the two leads on The Walking Dead season 1. They left Telltale to make this game.
    Art direction by the guy that made those Star Wars posters. He's quite good.
    Designed by the lead designer on Mark of the Ninja.

It's out next week. $20 on steam & PSN. Given the people involved, I think it's going to be good, whatever it is.

Very interesting. The art direction and the theme seem to be very divergent. I suspect there's a reason.

3. Is this yet another walking simulator?

4. Probably more of a walkie-talkie conversation simulator

5. I was psyched for this at e3. Definite purchase.
    Boo, Hiss.

This looks rad.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. I remember reading a blurb about this in GamesTM, and I knew I was going to buy it day one. Glad that day is so soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Maybe that lady on the walkie talkie is a ghost.

9. Maybe shutup

10. I can't even tell what the game is about. It could be a coconut collecting puzzle game .