Thread: Slashy Souls (Android, iOS)

Slashy Souls (Android, iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon
    Dark Souls 3 publisher Bandai Namco has teamed up with GameStop for the surprise release of a new mobile title inspired by From Software's line of super-challenging role-playing games. Titled Slashy Souls, the new game will be available for both iOS and Android devices beginning tomorrow, Feb. 28.

Bandai Namco was quick to point out that Slashy Souls is inspired by Dark Souls but is not directly connected to the series. It follows similar themes, including a focus on challenge, but it's not developed by From Software.

Instead, Slashy Souls reimagines Dark Souls' gameplay through the lens of 16-bit graphics and the endless runner genre. While the gameplay is different than fans might expect, it will include weapons, spells and bosses that are familiar to anyone who's played Dark Souls.
    Link

2. Looks like it could be fun, I'll definitely give this a shot today. Thanks for the heads up.

3. That looks horrible.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I tried this, it could be alright but the controls are shitty and unresponsive.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    I tried this, it could be alright but the controls are shitty and unresponsive.
    This 100%. I only ever died to silly little obstacles on the ground because I'd want it to jump and it would slash instead. Killed Nito and that was fun for a moment, but then it was right back to running into spikes for no reason. Bummer.

6. So it's like souls?

7. I hate you.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Verby Noun titles need to die. Immediately would be nice.

9. Ewww gross.

I'm not sure what this article is trying to say:

Dark Souls 3's promotional mobile game Slashy Souls is terrible