Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NightCry (Android, iOS, PC, PSV)

NightCry (Android, iOS, PC, PSV)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    Clock Tower spiritual successor NightyCry is now slated for a spring 2016 release on PC, developer Nude Maker announced in a new Kickstarter update.

You can pre-order it for $24.99 (about £18) on Playism, which will grant a Steam Key. Or buy it directly on Steam whenever it goes on sale.

Vita, iOS and Android version will follow.

The upcoming horror game surpassed its $300k Kickstarter goal last February with $314,771. An alpha build was released for a limited time last month to backers, but alas, it is no longer available.

Clock Tower creator Hifumi Kono's return to the survival horror genre won't have any combat per se, but you will have to run away from seemingly invincible monsters.

The Grudge director Takashi Shimizu is co-developing the game as NightCry's creative producer. He'll work with Kono on the game's story and direct the cutscenes.

Other industry vets involved include Silent Hill creature designer Masahiro Ito, Final Fantasy 12 concept artist Kiyoshi Arai, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Halo 4 composer Nobuko Toda, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night composer Michiru Yamane.
    Link

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Clock Tower spiritual successor NightyCry is now slated for a spring 2016 release on PC, developer Nude Maker announced in a new Kickstarter update.

You can pre-order it for $24.99 (about £18) on Playism, which will grant a Steam Key. Or buy it directly on Steam whenever it goes on sale.

Vita,
    iOS and Android Apental will follow.

The upcoming horror game surpassed its $300k Kickstarter goal last February with $314,771. An alpha build was released for a limited time last month to backers, but alas, it is no longer available.

Clock Tower creator Hifumi Kono's return to the survival horror genre won't have any combat per se, but you will have to run away from seemingly invincible monsters.

The Grudge director Takashi Shimizu is co-developing the game as NightCry's creative producer. He'll work with Kono on the game's story and direct the cutscenes.

Other industry vets involved include Silent Hill creature designer Masahiro Ito, Final Fantasy 12 concept artist Kiyoshi Arai, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Halo 4 composer Nobuko Toda, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night composer Michiru Yamane.
    I'm due for an upgrade in 2 months and I'm thinking of going with the Droid Incredible. I've gotten to play with Truck's Droid before and I dig what I've seen of Android.

3. What year is this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Still playing red ball on my Note 5.. really cool game
    Last edited by BonusKun; 05 Jul 2019 at 01:10 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by helensten View Post
    Still playing red ball on my Note 5.. really cool game
    Why don't you go play with your "Red Ball" on your own face. Fucking spam bots.

P.S. thanks bbobb for the heads up. Didn't see this shitstain slip into this thread.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. This game looks pretty bad. Awesome dialogue, tho...

"What exactly are you doing?"

"A passenger...asked me...to dispose...of this...dirty dress."

"How...fun."

"Yes. It's fun."

Last edited by Dolemite; 05 Jul 2019 at 07:07 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. ohhh very horror video game. but i really enjoyed. thanks for sharing this amazing game with best graphics.
    here you can also check the new instant pot for the kitchen for daily use. having amazing features and superb quality. Best instant pot reviews

8. Holy shit this thread.

9. It's really going places.

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    What year is this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!