Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: March 2016

1. This Month's Haul: March 2016

Surprised there isn't one of these yet!

My lady and Phunbubbah conspired to get me an early bday present, and they went with a whole new PC. I'm not sure all the specs because I'm still setting everything up but I'm typing on it right now and it's hooked up to my TV, pretty fucking sweet. Very excited to be able to play PC games again. I know the video card is an nVidia GTX 950.

Steam haul: Borderlands 2 Complete (gifted), Final Fantasy 6 (sale), Broforce (and for free on PS4), and Dark Souls PTD. After I play BL with the buddy who wants to play it together, I'm hoping right on to Dark Souls. Fucking EXCITED.

2. Ordered 8bitdo Zero controller for Andrioid/iOS and Fire Emblem Fates Birthright 3DS.

Download world of tonks

4. Gamestop's now up to 70% off so, I bought some random DS games which I plan to flip and got Rodea the Sky Soldier for $20 new. I also impulse bought a Steam Link for $30. I really only want to play older games on it (Dark Forces, AvP, etc.) so it should work fine for me.

Dibs on giving Pineapple HL2! My machine runs a 950ti. It's nuts what that card can do for it's size and power consumption. What's your Steam name, dude?
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

6. Got this today, after getting an email earlier that the order was delayed. LOL @ Best Buy.

7. Got Picross 3D for $5 and Shadows of Mordor GOTY for $15 last month. Picross is winning the battle for my attention, naturally.

Zelda TP HD + meebo is showing up today.

Series 3 of Animal Crossing meebos + Ryu come in a week!

8. Picross 3D might be the best game ever made.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    Dibs on giving Pineapple HL2! My machine runs a 950ti. It's nuts what that card can do for it's size and power consumption. What's your Steam name, dude?
    I'm melfpr. I'm having issues getting this thing to display properly, and of course the Steam FAQ is useless. Grr....

10. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    I didn't know there was such a thing as a 950 Ti.

The 950 performs almost as well as the 670 I have in my PC in the living room. It's still a pretty good banger.