Thread: Chase: Unsolved Cases Investigation Division (3DS)

Chase: Unsolved Cases Investigation Division (3DS)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    Another Code: Two Memories, Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and Last Window: The Secret of Cape West director Taisuke Kanasaki has announced an upcoming 3DS detective game called Chase: Unsolved Cases Investigation Division.

As reported by Gematsu (translating its official Japanese site), several staffers from the now defunct developer Cing - who worked on the aforementioned Kanasaki titles - will be working on Chase at Arc System Works.

According to Gematsu, "Chase promises a deep and dramatic detective story with dynamic images that makes the best use of adult-enjoyable, good old hard-boiled adventure."

Chase: Unsolved Cases Investigation Division is slated for a spring release on the Japanese 3DS eShop. No western launch has been announced at this time.
    Link with screens

This needs to come out here, but its timing is going to be troublesome.

2. Still baffled Nintendo screwed us out of Last Window. Hotel Dusk did surprisingly well and the damn game is was in English.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Still baffled Nintendo screwed us out of Last Window. Hotel Dusk did surprisingly well and the damn game is was in English.
    Just import it from Play Asia (that's what I did). No region locks, so there's nothing holding you back. It was very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

I didn't really dig hotel dusk.

5. Ban pls.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. Seconded.

Wow, that guy in the picture sure looks like Kyle Hyde.
    There are a million amazing 3DS games being released in 2016 and I hope this is one of them.

7. Well, I know what I'm doing on my plane ride home next week. Please, please, please have the feel of Hotel Dusk...