Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Jones 5.

1. Indiana Jones 5.

Confirmed for July 2019. Directed by Spielberg and Ford is coming back. He will be 75 when it films.

Keep Lucas away from it and maybe it will be alright if Ford can not break a hip.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

It can't be any worse than all the other shit coming out. By 2019, we should be well into re-releasing the 1990s, which were a pretty crappy decade for movies, music, etc.

3. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Keep Lucas away from it and maybe it will be alright
    Yeah, you could smell the stench of Lucas all over Crystal Skull. Jettison his ass and hopefully it'll be a decent movie, even if they have to use a body double for 99.9% of anything Ford has to do that involves moving. I mean, he was great in The Force Awakens but Indiana Jones is an altogether different character when it comes to physicality.

And what about Shia???? *sob*
    Last edited by Dolemite; 15 Mar 2016 at 04:05 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. There was parts of 4 I liked. But there sure was a ton of cringe worthy moments.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Looks like we have nothing to worry about:

This will be the first Indiana Jones movie that does not include George Lucas' participation.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Thank god. He has been terrible for a very long time.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. I'm going to pass on seeing 75-year-old Harrison Ford play Indiana Jones. No thanks, Hollywood.

I skipped IV, but I may actually check this one out.

9. I wanted IV to be so good, and even knowIng there would be no Nazi's, I thought it could be cool to have Soviet's be the bad guys. But I was wrong, very wrong. I have still never gone back to watch that movie again, and I refuse to go see this is theater.

I still think it would have been a far better option to reboot the series with a new actor (Chris Pratt) if they were hell bent on making another Indiana Jones. New, younger actor, set in the 1930's with Nazi's. Indy was born from serials in that time frame, and Indy will always be a treasure finding, Nazi destroying, college professor. But hey, I'm old and these new movies aren't meant for me and that's just my opinion.