Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pee Wee's Big Holiday

1. Pee Wee's Big Holiday

This deserves its own thread.
    uploadfromtaptalk1458398717804.jpg

It's on Netflix right now. I've already seen it twice, having missed a bunch of stuff the first time around from losing my shit so hard. The opening in particular is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I'm not putting a trailer in here because you shouldn't watch one. Don't even look at the imdb page. Just go in sight unseen. This might be the first instance of an '80s reboot being an unqualified success.

2. I'm pretty excited for this shit. Steph wants to watch it with our 5 year old. Bad idea?

3. You're good imo. It's certainly no more damaging than Big Adventure. Large Marge and the clowns gave me nightmares for years. There's nothing like that in here.

4. Worddddddddddddd.

5. Does this mean Burton redeemed his 00's sell out?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Burton had nothing to do with this one, thankfully. It was directed by John Lee of Wondershowzen and written by Reubens.

It isn't like Burton isn't easy to rip off at this point.

8. He was beautiful.

Wondershowzen guy is good.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. watched iit last night. Aside from the opening, thought it complete garbage.