Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Meetup: Seattle

1. M can't do Seattle but believes she could prob get dinner Friday night, text me asking and we can start planning
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. You two fucking yet?

3. It's gonna be hot
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. The number on the phone list doesn't work. I'm a little drunk. Whatever. 7602129916

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    It's gonna be hot
    Flammable, even. :P

Friday though! Portland's public transit is superb, where sounds good Rhydant?

6. I'm down for whatever, as I am the foreigner. Not really sure what's going on tomorrow night but we'll figure it out.

7. Sunday is a bit short notice for me, I'm an old bastard with kids and stuff. But I'm in Olympia, so I'm an only an hour away, I'll see if I can make it.

If not this time, some other time. I ha e lots of things to ask about Olympia.

9. TNL Portland 2016 was a success. Bbobb, M and M's husband are good people, I will definitely see them again.

See you jerks in Seattle.