Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Meetup: Seattle

1. I'm ready for anything man!

I was also literally just now talking to Oni and it dawned on me that Deadrones have a show on 3/11. I was like "Welp, definitely nobody from TNL is coming to my show then!". He set the record straight though.

2. Would ya'll be too mad if I waited until March 27th? I really want to see Kate Tempest and that means going to the West Coast or Canada. (https://www.katetempest.co.uk/events...-chaos-neptune)

If not, I'll book the flight now.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. I don't care. I live here man!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Would ya'll be too mad if I waited until March 27th? I really want to see Kate Tempest and that means going to the West Coast or Canada. (https://www.katetempest.co.uk/events...-chaos-neptune)

If not, I'll book the flight now.
    I just need to know asap when you'll be coming so I can work out my plans. March weekends are starting to get pretty booked for me.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Nevermind, I have classes to teach that week. Can you do March 18th?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. 18th is rough, I'll be in Seattle with M and Jacks but we're doing the Zelda Escape room and then I have to fly out to Vegas early in the morning on the 19th.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Could we all do dinner the Friday before? If not, back to the original plan of 3/11-12

8. Unfortunately we can't as we have train tickets to head up to Seattle at 12:00 on the 18th.

9. Ahhh, well shit. I was trying to make it the same weekend. Let me see if I can get 3/13 off.

10. If you push into April in general that's a better month for me.