Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Meetup: Seattle

1. I could possibly save you a seat.

2. Bolt bus is all reserved seating online. Or are you taking something different? Also what are you up to in Portland tomorrow night?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Lunch stuff is fine, I got plans later. Something about a Russian surf rock band. I don't know. I'm just showing uom

4. Yeah, I'll need to catch a bus back to Portland after lunch myself if I'm able to make the trip since I'll still have to work on monday
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I'm taking the bolt bus up Saturday morning and staying with a friend. I'll be in Portland on Friday night.

6. Yep, so what are you up to in Portland on Fri night? I don't have any current plans for tomorrow night

7. I'm not sure. I'm visiting some friends and we are just going to cruise around. What part of town are you in?

8. I'm in the SE in clackamas but there's a max rail stop right by my apt so I can get anywhere really

9. Text me, my number is in the phone lust thread in fight club. Easier to talk plans over text

10. Ok cool, I'll do that.