Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Old Folks GOTM April 2016: Dragon Warrior III (GBC)

I'm the opposite, I've done so much exploring I'm just walking through the game now, I haven't had a difficult fight in a while.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm currently running in circles in Baramos' castle because a side effect of knowing where to go and what to do is being way underleveled. He's hitting me for 2x of what the faq said he would be.
    Thank God for save states. 2016 Paul absolutely does not have the patience or drive to do this the "right" way.

also: kinda fuck this game? Unless there is a healing item stronger than the medical herb or a spell that heals the entire party that I've not found/ leveled up to yet.
    Are you using your buffs and debuffs? Sleep staff for everyone helped a lot. If you can stop him from using magic, that helps a lot too.
    Donk

3. I ground 3 levels, and destroyed him. stopspell + sap + increase + my hero learning healall made all the difference

4. This must have been a helluva treat for people that played the first one. I tried a few times over the years, but Phantasy Star really spoiled me for 8 bit rpgs.

Give me your save jerks faces

6. Tell me an easy way to transfer it off my ouya and sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Seek God in Australia.
    Ha, that was a fantastic hint. I've got all the orbs now.

8. The month is winding down, this was fun.

Any suggestions for May? I've been hankering to play Final Fantasy Legend III or a fan translation of the DS remake.

9. I suggest Final Fantsasy Legend 3 or its remake on DS

10. JohnPV asked if we might want to do something less big.

FFL3 isn't too big, right?

If we do little, maybe Rondo and SoTN since I've never beat Rondo despite owning it for the past 10 years.