Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Old Folks GOTM April 2016: Dragon Warrior III (GBC)

1. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    How's the SNES emulation on a modded PSP? That could be the optimal method if the emulation is good enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Get off that old shit.
    No, you have to play on a Sony Trinitron like God intended

Donk

2. If I didn't sell my PVM I would have.

3. I'll never get rid of my Wii because of emulation on 8 and 16-bit stuff.
    Donk

4. I've tried a bunch of times and despite owning about a million dragon quest games, I haven't finished one that is earlier than 8.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    I've tried a bunch of times and despite owning about a million dragon quest games, I haven't finished one that is earlier than 8.
    I'm the opposite. After the jump from 16-Bits I couldn't hang.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I'm the opposite. After the jump from 16-Bits I couldn't hang.
    Same here. I think it probably has more to do with being older and finding the time to finish these super long RPGs.

7. 8 and 9 were soooo good.

I've had all three of the DS remakes sitting on my "next rpg to get to" pile since they released. :/

8. I'm like 85% done with the DS remake of IV. This is a bad habit I have with the DQ games, I get mostly done with them and never finish them. I need to break that habit. I wish I had picked up the other ones at some point, maybe I will if they're not too expensive now. I always meant to get around to playing 9 but never did.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Whenever one of the DS DQ games starts getting a little rare, they reprint them.
    You might not find them for $5 or anything, but $20-30 shouldn't be too hard.

10. Yeah, I grabbed V the last time it was on sale for $10.
    Now I've got IV-VI and IX just waiting for me to get to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk