Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819 LastLast

Thread: TNL Old Folks GOTM April 2016: Dragon Warrior III (GBC)

1. I'm trying to play this on my actual GBC. How did we do this back in the day? I can barely see anything on the screen.

The screen is great if you have just the right lighting. Or a light mod. Or you just play it on a backlit GBA.

Gba player.

You know, I just had a thought. Although I had never played DW3 before, I knew the twist at the end long ago because of Nintendo Power. Fuck you, Nintendo Power, I would have shat myself last night if I hadn't known for years that "the Dark World" was Alefgard years before DW1.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Gba player.
    I love my GBA player.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. So let's call May a Dracula X month. PC-E, SNES and SotN. We'll save FFL3 for June, or mid May if people burn though the Castlevania games.

So I have a few days to find those damn sun stones...

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    So I have a few days to find those damn sun stones...
    I'm still playing into may.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    So let's call May a Dracula X month. PC-E, SNES and SotN. We'll save FFL3 for June, or mid May if people burn though the Castlevania games.
    Sweet!

3 Solid games for the month!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. I farted around with SotN on Xbone a week ago, mainly attacking the same lamers to get rare drops, which after an hour still didnt happen.