Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Old Folks GOTM April 2016: Dragon Warrior III (GBC)

1. Round of Blood
    Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I've never beat Rondo despite owning it for the past 10 years.
    ban pls

3. I own it. And have played it. That's all Konami would have wanted. Shit, I own it twice, PSP and Wii VC.

Play eet!

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I own it. And have played it. That's all Konami would have wanted. Shit, I own it twice, PSP and Wii VC.
    Suspension until completion pls

6. I'm seeing if we're making it GOTM for May, or maybe June.

I just put X on my Pi, I'm game.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. I nominate Star War Four Sun Leased, because I wanted a palate cleanser after DQIII and started playing it yesterday.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    JohnPV asked if we might want to do something less big.

FFL3 isn't too big, right?

If we do little, maybe Rondo and SoTN since I've never beat Rondo despite owning it for the past 10 years.
    I saw you asked about suggestions but I couldn't think of anything but these are awesome suggestions. I fully back a Rondo and SoTN play through. I may start with SotN first, since I'm still waiting on getting my Duo back.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I just barely beat Baramos, he almost slaughtered my party before they could get enough buffs to handle his attacks. My cleric didn't learn HealUs until after the battle, which would have been EXTREMELY HELPFUL. I loved the fake ending, it was just like the DW2 ending until NOPE YOU AIN'T DONE YET. I'm having fun in Alefgard now!