Thread: Real Chill News

1. Super Famicom Real Chill News

Just chill, no bitch.

. .

. . . .

. .

The DEA Will Soon Decide Whether it Will Reschedule Marijuana

The Drug Enforcement Administration says it will make a decision in the coming months that could prove to be a watershed moment for the burgeoning legal marijuana industry.

In a memo to lawmakers this week, the DEA announced plans to decide “in the first half of 2016” whether or not it will reschedule marijuana, according to The Washington Post. Cannabis is now listed under the Controlled Substances Act as a Schedule 1 drug, a categorization it shares with other drugs, such as heroin and LSD, which the U.S. government defines as “the most dangerous drugs” that have “no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse.”
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 07 Apr 2016 at 12:09 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. But....But....What about Glacoma?

3. How could they recategorize it for medical use when virtually no clinical trials have been performed?

4. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt