Thread: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your settings Tapatalk settings, folks. That signature is back on by default.

Sorry wrong section.

CHECK YOUR SHIT

4. OKAY, JESUS

5. I thought people were just playing around.

Dunlap

What is tapatalk even good for?

7. absolutely nothing

8. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stopped using that busted shit a long time ago. Phone browser works just fine, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. This is a test from taps y'all
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. What's a pain is how some sites start pushing Tapatalk if you're using a cell phone to browse them. Often it comes as a banner taking maybe 1/4 of your screen saying "Follow this forum with Tapatalk" or similar. Grrr... Please quit it, KTHX.

At least there is a workaround, just requesting the desktop site gets around that.