Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanfall 2 (PC, PS4, One)

1. I can't play this but reading posts about it in various places make me very sad.

2. I trust you guys. One to scratch off the list.

Not like there is a shortage of FPS games out there.

3. The game is by far from horrible, it just feels like a step back. Less AI running around, no burn cards, slower, Titans seem to drop less, same small selection of weapons so far. The game is boring because its damn near the same game. To me it feels like Gears of War Judgement. Same basic game but just feels off. Here's a list someone else made of some poor changes:

No recharging titan shields
    Limited titan loadout customization
    Slower titan movement
    Slower player movement
    Removed and reduced NPC presence
    Lower TTK
    Rodeoing is now completely passive
    Third person animations for things that used to be (awesome) first person animations
    No titan timer
    Scorestreaks instead of burn cards
    No attrition
    Glowing players

Titanfall 1 really felt like the start of something special and you just knew the sequel was really going to knock it out of the park. They blew it. Pretty disappointing.
    Last edited by SamuraiMoogle; 20 Aug 2016 at 10:45 AM.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. I don't really care about much of that stuff but fucking up the pilot movement is ridiclous. I just played one match and everything felt so goddamn slow.

5. Is it really slower? That sucks if so. This test is my first time playing the series with a gamepad so I attributed a lot of my clunkiness to that (and there's the lower FOV, too).

This game is unplayable laggy for me. I've never seen a game run this badly. I know it's not my internet or my PS4, because other multiplayer games don't run like this. It feels worse than Quake on a 28.8 modem.

7. Well this sucks. The first was so good and this was looking to be great.

8. This game needs a delay. It could be so much more with tweaks. Oh, and take out the field map (Harvest?). Dunno if EA just wants to flood the market with FPS's in hopes of COD taking less of the pie or if they're really blind to Titan fall 2's problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Dunno if EA just wants to flood the market with FPS's in hopes of COD taking less of the pie
    That would be quite a cynical strategy, but that doesn't mean it isn't the case.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    This game needs a delay. It could be so much more with tweaks. Oh, and take out the field map (Harvest?). Dunno if EA just wants to flood the market with FPS's in hopes of COD taking less of the pie or if they're really blind to Titan fall 2's problems.
    It might not be a bad idea to release this in late Jan/early Feb after people are getting bored of COD