Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanfall 2 (PC, PS4, One)

1. This is set to release in a slaughter field of games, they'd be best to delay it just to give them space. Battlefield, COD and Gears 4 are more than enough.

2. Lots of changes incoming...

http://www.titanfall.com/en_us/news/...-and-feedback/

They're speeding things up, esp. wall run speed.

Good news. This game could be great with more tweak time and not getting released sandwiched between Battlefield and COD.

3. I never had the chance to play the original, so I can't speak to that, but after having the opportunity to finally experience the game thanks to the August Tech Test, I picked up Titanfall 2 yesterday. And I'm so glad that I did, because it's been a blast so far. The game looks and runs phenomenally, from everything I've seen.

Currently about 4 or 5 missions into the single player campaign, enjoying it quite a bit so far. Playing on Hard difficulty, the grunts are still fairly easy but the other enemies and the bosses do offer some challenge, so I would recommend that at least until I give Master difficulty a try. I can't help but keep looking for those hidden helmets.

Between those single player missions, I also played a bunch of Attrition plus some Amped Hardpoint yesterday. Ton of fun, the praise for the best-in-class movement is on point, and I haven't experienced any issues with online connectivity and performance. I didn't play near as much of Scorch in the Tech Test, but he's definitely my go-to Titan right now. He doesn't pack the strongest punch but I love how his abilities can be devastatingly effective for all enemies, yet also present a strong keep-away game defensively. It comes at the cost of mobility and not having any boosts, so it's difficult to escape from a bad situation, but it hasn't felt detrimental overall. Plus with the pre-order Nitro paint, feels like I'm the Red Comet, which is fantastic.

4. I got this and love it. Any PS4 TNL see me and wanna play, send me an invite! Same for BF1.

5. Finished the campaign with about 1/4 the helmets. Probably took about 6 hours. There's something to a tight, streamlined experience like this. As soon as it was over I wanted more.

Gonna start the multi later.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. This game is glorious. I can't imagine any way Titanfall 2 isn't widely considered one of the best games of the year.

As stated, the single player campaign is the absolute jam. Played through Effect and Cause last night, which is amazingly inventive and compelling. Followed that with The Beacon and Trial By Fire this morning, very excited to play through the remaining two missions.

I was hasty earlier. Scorch is great, but Tone is the truth.

7. North Star.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. I'm maybe halfway done and this is turning out to be something special. Its pretty fucking rad actually. I was expecting a straight up shoot stupid robots thing but it's so not that. It really could have game of the year potential.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 01 Nov 2016 at 03:58 AM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Finished it. Great game. It's a shame it's getting lost in the fall lineup. Put this as one of your must plays this year.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. Single player is better than it has any right to be after the first one. Went in expecting mechs and wall running. Got that and no small amount of portalesque puzzle gameplay. Not my game of the year but certainly top tier.